Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Michael Shields Photography

Los Angeles, CA

Any real Angeleno knows how deep this picture this is. This is the real LA; not the Hollywood superficiality and TV cameras, but the everyday working person, the block, the ave. Rows of homes with the signature palm trees and green lawn until the eye can see. And this is all brough to you by Michael Shields.

I came across his photograhpy by accident but it made my heart stop and take a few steps back. He took these photos in a LAPD helicopter and these should be release in a book. When I saw them, they were blown up about 5 feet tall and called attention. 

110 FWY in Los Angeles, CA
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this picture is amazing. Well these pictures of LA are giving me memories of riding down Sepulvada or the 110. I love the aerial veiw it gives a perspective only a bird, or a passenger flying into LAX gets to experience. This city and these pictures are stunning and beautiful. The palm trees give you a feel of you on vacation even while your in the heart of the city. LA is beautiful as well as it's people. I would love to live in LA one day. posted by chillin man

    ReplyDelete